Access to and use of this website is provided by DTINN Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 35 600 037 376 (“The Premier Mill Hotel”) and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. By accessing and using this website, you accept these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of this website.
2. This website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to The Premier Mill Hotel, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
3. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this website relating to specific material, then the latter shall prevail.
4. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms and conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
5. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the laws of Western Australia.
7. The Premier Mill Hotel reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online and on this website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted by The Premier Mill Hotel online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified by the posted changes.
8. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcasted or transmitted in any way except for your own personal use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of The Premier Mill Hotel. You may not adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this website or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal use.
9. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by, any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may cause inconvenience or distress to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content.
10. In no circumstances will The Premier Mill Hotel be liable for any damages including, without limitation, negligence, any direct or indirect loss consequential and economic damages or any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of or in connection with this website or through any person relying on anything contained or omitted from this website whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action.